Bra Size Convertor
STEP 1: MEASURE YOUR BAND SIZE
There are two ways to measure your band size. The best bet is to do it both ways to see if you get a consistent measurement.
1. Bring the measuring tape around your back to the front, keeping it under the arms and above you breasts, bringing it up across to the middle of your chest which will give you a size reading. Say you measure 75 cm, then go to the chart bellow and see what size range you fall into, in this case your 75 cm measurement makes you a size 12 body/band size.
2. Measure across the bottom of your band, directly under the bust and across your ribcage. Make sure to keep your measuring tape straight around the back to front. Take your measurement and again, repeat the same steps from above.
STEP 2: MEASURE YOUR CUP SIZE
1. Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust, (which generally is across your nipple area) have the tape straight across and around your back, bringing it to the front. Please ensure you are wearing a normal bra when performing this.
2. Take you size reading from the tape measure, say your measurement is 98 cm across your bust, look to the chart bellow to match your measurement, this means according to the chart you are a E cup.
3. Now put your two measurements together of -
- 75 cm (size 12)
- 98 cm (E cup)
- Your size is a 12E